Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Mornings 27092011

The destiny has chosen me to share my birthday with Indian version of Google. A long 25+ years have passed. Birthdays is no longer something I look forward to. I would like to get this over with.

My mates tried to make it best one possible with a lot of birthday bumps. There might be a party tonight. Hope it doesn't my purse.

Just watching a morning show for jobless. People moan how low waist jeans are destroying our culture. Hope these moral police remembers until a few decades ago women used to go bare chested around here.

Sharing a line : Every morality is a pseudo morality

6 comments:

S. Susan Deborah said...

Happy Birthday John. Mine is on Saturday. Glad to know we both are Librans!

Have a great day, year and life.

Joy always,
Susan

Renu said...

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day!!!

BK Chowla, said...

A very happy birthday and my best wishes

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jon - please don't be depressed about it!

There used to be an advert over here which you may appreciate:

Two young American males sitting on a beach, a beautiful girl in a bikini strolls past. Gaping at her one says to the other "In Europe they make them go topless!" Both guys look dreamily after the girl. The scene switches to a beach in Europe, two young guys sitting when a very, very large old lady wobbles past, topless - the two look at her with their mouths open and then one says "In America they make them cover up!"

Destiny's child... said...

Belated birthday wishes! I guess I am back from my hibernation from blogdom. :)

Myli said...

I know I am really, really late, but just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday anyway! Hope it was a good one!