Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Mornings 14092011

Thankfully after a day the connecvity has come back. I am happy to get back online. Moreover relieved that the gunners are still on hunt.

Fort Kochi is a picturesque and historic place. But the rain makes it unbearable. Yesterday's class was on 'credit'. A touchy area, which we can't ignore and at the same time we can't love. I have a problem in keeping myself awake beyond a point.

And at the end of the day, we went to grab a few drinks. That's another habit I donot want to encourage.

I have been asked to do lecture on 'Aadhar'. Looking for inputs

3 comments:

KittySigurdardottir. said...

That's big of you to not encourage making it a daily habit to indulge in intoxicating drinks,have you gotten hooked like I used to be?

Jon said...

I love vodka. Not addicted yet

KittySigurdardottir. said...

You might not think so,but slowly and surely you'll get hooked on it,you'll know when everything revolves around it.