Friday, September 2, 2011

Good Mornings 03092011

I am sitting here shocked. India is traditionally famous for its devils dressed in driver's clothes. But Kerala had been an exception. Not anymore. I have lost count of people who had to bear the scars, thanks to someone else's mistake.

My greatest friend's mom ended up in a critical condition. She was just attempting to cross the road. Lax driving ought to invite grave sentences. But IPC is filled with loopholes.

The wolves are at it again. After victory of democracy, Brits and French are after Libyan oil. This is going to disturb the markets again.

Last night I chatted up with an old manager of mine. Ofcourse she is good looking stuff. She was surprised that I didn't attempt a conversation then. Who will dare flirt with managers?

No comments: