Monday, July 25, 2011

Elixir

Yesterday was a deja vu day for us.

We a couple of friends met together at college and got close soon. I joined the gang towards the end of the tenure. Soon after the college we separated ways and joined different places. We had high hopes in mind, only to be shattered soon.

After many months, we joined back at square one. We ended up meeting most evenings and didn't get bored talking of the same things over and over again.

And soon one by one relocated out of the place. The gang went on shrinking. Yesterday we had a party which sounded like a farewell until we meet again. Suddenly I feel I have lost my youth and feeling bloody lonely.

Thankfully I successfully flirted with a perfect stranger today morning while on the train. A sign that all the youth is not lost yet.

No comments: