Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The 12 best

Hey guys, an year ago I managed to fulfill a dream of mine. I got a camera and got busy clicking.
Sadly, I didn't get much opportunity to travel. Some of the plans had to be cancelled. Hence the good part was I looked for things we see every day, but the beauty of which we ignore.In the first days of camera, it had a freak accident. I was so disappointed with myself, but I got it repaired and still the scars remain.


I have shortlisted 8 best snaps of mine. I thought it would be an easy task. But it took some days.With a heavy heart...I had to cancel out each photo one by one. The number went down from 70 to 60 to 12.

Now here goes the best 12....
Friends, my logic has always been a good photo need not come from a good camera. A good photo should be judged by the volume it speaks

Do visit and enlighten me how they look

No comments: