Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The love meter

A few days back I got an sms claiming they will measure the probablity of my love succeeding.

I with great hope and faith send in mine and my sweetheart's name. For the sms I lost 5rupees.

To my great relief they replied that I am soon marrying my sweetheart. For the reply they deducted 15 bucks. Anyway 20 is not a great sum to lose for love.

But now every week they are sending me an sms saying 'thank u for subscribing' and are charging me 15 bucks. And u know who I am going to marry for this princely sum.....One and only......

NAMITHA


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she will cost you a lot more than 15 bucks a week Jon.

I am delighted to see such a buxom, shapely young lady is so popular in your country. Over here the media are fixated by stick thin creatures who live it up by munching half a celery stalk a day.

BK Chowla, said...

Are you sure, you have made up your mind?
?????????????????
Think again