Sunday, June 24, 2012

Uhh the life choices

Having. a cousin of your own age can be tricky. And worse, when he's rich.

When Juls' dad married my aunt they were an ordinary family. He went off to Gulf and made a lot of dough. Jul have had a great time, being the only son. He went around the globe, screwed the prettiest girls, had a great life. Now he's planning to settle down to a good domesticated girl from 'ancient Christian family'. Now whatever that means I don't know.

Now my folks , on hearing that, have decided its time I settle down too. I said mom, I don't have the capital to settle down. Moreover I don't have the guts to tell them I don't want any domesticated version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooo ... not yet Jon you are too young!

KittySigurdardottir. said...

I hear you,it's boring as heck to be married,trust me.