Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I can't tolerate these IIM

I don't know why I am writing this at all.

Twitter and Facebook is breeding narcissists and unbearable of the lot is the IIM guys. They seldom know there's an IIM today at every bloody corner in the country and so the guys with inflated egos have grown in proportion.

I did have a friend from college, who was okay guy back then. He dreamt of joining IIM. After so much effort he did and today I regret adding him in FB.

I have to wake up every morning to his opinion on politics, sports or how he spent the night out and how much the auto wallah cheated an IIM fella. And in worse days, how he is brilliant in managing.

Guys please get a life. One Chetan Bagath is enough

1 comment:

WritingsForLife said...

May be such guys are not everywhere, because I dont even know what IIM is :-)