Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stories from the cockpit

Have you heard of girls speaking disgustedly about guys who do public exhibitionism. Ah well I am one who doesn't do it in public but have done a few in private.

I  derive considerable pleasure talking sex or remotely sexual topic online. Thanks to the deluge of social media, I have never been starved off the pleasure.

Many of my office colleagues and friends have been subject to my weird engagement. I have lost count, but quite a handful have seen my little guy in different stages of erection. Some have outright blocked me, some have threatened and some just curious.

I am writing this because I haven't posted anything stupid in a while. A few weeks ago I found this wonderful person in Twitter. I tried many things to heckle her off and sometime ago (although unintended) she had to see my little guy.

The poor thing might not have seen anything uglier in life and I thought she might have said fuck off. But no being the wonderful person she's, she still speaks to me.

All I want to say is , it's quite lucky to land up with a great friend

No comments: