Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Mornings 20/05/2013

Hey guys how was your weekend?

Mine Sunday started off with sadness . I failed in the certification course. Every colleague passed and I'm left out. The reason is I can't put my mind to study . I appreciate people who can. I don't know what to come up with when parents ask for the result . This is second straight time . Now I feel like quitting all this shit .

Meanwhile I browsed through the newspaper and found a friend from school who cleared civil services. She cleared her medicine with top rank & now this. How do these people do it !!

Evening we hit the reception of a college mate. Met a load of old friends. Time pass by so fast. I have doubts in my capablity to lead a family. I told this to my folks & resulted in so much tears

So much for the rant . Hope we all have a great week

1 comment:

BK Chowla, said...

Perhaps, you need to concentrate on your goals