Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fly out

This year I had been consumed by an eagerness to fly. Although there were no particular reason to board an aircraft , I did so three times this year.

And for some.days I am consumed by a craving for flying out to Europe . To the lush green fields. I've no money and option , is a sad thing.

Last week I was with my friend in train. I saw him reading a book so intently. It turned out to be Palmistry for Dummies. I had to offer my palms as a training material. He predicted I am destined for foreign trips ..

Yoohoo

4 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Chalo,good.Enjoy yourself

KittySigurdardottir. said...

Recognize the lies of the enemy which you are listening to, besides if this were of God,He would provide you with money to pay for this trip.No I would pray and wait on God instead.

Affordable Web Design Delhi said...

of course like your website but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I’ll definitely come again again.

Need Website In Wordpress said...

Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post isj ust excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.