Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good mornings 01082012

I was up in the ungodly hour to catch my Monday morning train. I rolled out the car to find it punctured. I ran to the street to catch the taxi and the laptop bag broke and fell off my shoulder. I waited endlessly for the taxi and that guy charges heavy money...because its ungodly hour.

I learn in the evening that laptop crashed. I had only put a new battery recently. The portable drive had crashed a few weeks ago . The next day I discover a wrongful financial transaction I authorized and which can't be reversed.

Today morning what can possibly go wrong .

But things aren't that good all over India too ..be it the Olympics or the electricity or the inflation

Let's face it with a smile and call it resilience

GOOD MORNINGS

2 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Optimism and positive thinking does help.

Anonymous said...

Hey I watched an India boxing the other night and he won his bout so that must be a good sign!